LE VICTORIA HOTEL MAURITIUS
Pointe Aux Piments, Mauritius
If you are having difficulty in making
your booking click
A Spacious Beachside Resort in Mauritius - Le Victoria Hotel Mauritius
is located due west on the coast of Mauritius, Le Victoria Hotel
Mauritius is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand-Baie
and Port-Louis, the capital city.
Facing the splendid sunsets, Le Victoria Hotel Mauritius is one
of the most popular family resorts on the island. Renowned for its
spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range
of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses
a lifestyle to appeal to all ages.
For your ultimate peace of mind, purchase the hotel’s optional
“Beachcomber All-Inclusive package” which covers all
meals and drinks as well as added-value items throughout your holiday
Renowned for their spaciousness in every category, all the rooms
overlook the calm, crystal-clear lagoon. Renovated in 2006, the
rooms are built in crescents that face the beautiful gardens.
The rooms are located on the ground or first floor. The furniture
is an elegant mix of wood, natural rattan, glass and stainless steel,
which is complemented by clean lines, bold colours and subtle local
The oversized bathroom is equipped with luxury fittings including
bevel-edged mirrors, a marble bathtub and matching twin basins.
The signature style of the interiors is casual elegance, with their
contemporary design and furnishings.
Located on the ground floor, the Junior Suites feature a terrace
and private deck with views of the tropical garden and beach.
Located on the second floor, the deluxe rooms feature domed ceilings
and offer stunning views of the ocean. Off the living room, the
terrace offers uninterrupted views of the beach. The colour palette
mixes hues of brown, green, orange and beige.
Closer to the beach are the Family Apartments designed for families
of 2 adults and 2 children. Large bay windows open from the lounge,
within the main bedroom, onto the spacious wrap-around terrace that
overlooks the gardens and sea. All have a large entrance hall, balcony
and separate bedrooms and bathrooms for parents and children.
Le Victoria Hotel Mauritius also offers three Suites one of which
is an Executive Suite with an adjacent meeting room featuring all
modern facilities for small private meetings.
Total Rooms: 254
• 154 Superior (60 m2) (including 37 interleading)
• 76 Deluxe (60 m2) (including 17 interleading) - sea view
• 15 Family Apartment (120 m2) - sea view (including 9 interleading
• 9 Superior rooms and 6 interleading with 6 deluxe rooms)
• 6 Junior Suite (75 m2) - sea view
• 2 Suite (120 m2) - sea view (including 1 Suite interleading
with 1 Superior room and 1 Suite interleading with 1 Deluxe room)
• 1 Executive Suite (120 m2) - sea view
All rooms are equipped with:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Private bathroom with bathtub
• shower and separate toilets
• Double queen-size bed
• Individual safe
• Magnifying mirror
• International direct dialling telephone
• Television (satellite channels)
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
• All Family Apartments feature two bathrooms.
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
• Restaurants: each restaurant will feature a "smoking
area". Smokings will not be permitted outside this area.
• Bars: smoking will be permitted in all bars.
• Main restaurant overlooking the pool and lagoon, open everyday.
• Integrates a 30-seat Bob Marlin restaurant for children
• Breakfast: buffet style, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Lunch: "A la Carte" from noon to 5 p.m.
• Dinner: international cuisine and "live cooking"
from 7 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
• Beach restaurant open 6 days a week. Seafood specialities
and "fish market".
• Dinner (on reservation): "A la Carte" from 7 p.m.
to 9.30 p.m.(With a supplement on the half-board credit).
• Romantic Italian restaurant open 6 days a week. Boasts a
panoramic view over Port Louis.
• Dinner (on reservation): from 7 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. "A
la Carte" and menu(with a supplement on the half-board credit).
Le Corail Bleu Bar
Main bar, Ideal to gaze at magnificent sunsets over the lagoon
Selection of sandwiches from 11 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Pastries from
3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m
Open from 10 a.m. till 1 a.m
Local band - Folkloric dances - Shows.
Tennis (3 floodlit courts) - Mountainbiking - Football - Table tennis
- Volley-ball - Bocciball
Kayak - Water-skiing - Pedal boat - Windsurfing - Sailing - Glass
bottom boat - Scuba diving - Deep-sea fishing - Snorkelling - Aquagym
- Catamaran cruises
NOTE: All sports are free of charge except: deep-sea fishing, scuba
diving, mountain biking, catamaran cruises, tennis balls, spinning,
pilates, power plate, private coaching.
1 room for cardio and body-building - 1 room for spinning and aerobics
- 2 rooms for personal training - Dressing rooms - Hammam and sauna
(gents and ladies) -Pilate's equipment - Power plate
Mini-club (for children aged 3 to 12) - Baby-sitter (24-hr notice)
- Boutiques -Duty-free jewellery - Hairdresser - Beauty parlour
- Wellness Centre - Infirmary - Laundry and dry-cleaning - Excursions
- Car hire - Fax - ADSL - WIFI.
• Capacity: Classroom style: 100 pax. Theatre style: 180 pax.
• Syndicate rooms
• Room A Capacity: Classroom style: 40 pax.
• Theatre style: 80 pax.
• Room B Lounge and private mini-bar .Capacity: meeting of
• Equipment: TV - Video - Lectern - Conference board - Overhead
projector - Public address system - 2 lapel microphones - 1 HF (hands-free)
microphone - 2table microphones - LCD projector - CD/DVD/Video projector
- Screen (3.6m X 2.65m) - Flip Chart - Pencils and paper.
• Additional equipment can be hired upon request.
• Secretarial services, lunches and cocktails can also be