LE TROPICAL ATTITUDE HOTEL
Trou D'eau Douce, Mauritius
If you are having difficulty in making
your booking click
Le Tropical Attitude Hotel Mauritius is a 3 star hotel of the East
coast where life is enjoyable along a white sandy beach and its
colourful garden planted with coconut trees. The Creole architecture
of bungalows proudly fitted with their white tinplate valances;
together with the typically tropical setting bring its authenticity
to the place, as the perfect mixture between total change and relaxation.
The warm and vibrant colours of all 60 rooms create a cosy welcoming
atmosphere, enlivening the traditional lifestyle of Mauritius, so
naturally reflected by its very caring and smiling personnel. Time
there just seems to have come to a standstill, softly emphasized
by outings in the lagoon and siestas in the shadow, as the perfect
place to rest for couples or families.
Le Tropical Hotel Mauritius offers 2 room categories:
• 58 Standard Sea View Rooms (33 m²).
• 2 Family Rooms (58 m²).
• Check in time: 02.00 p.m.
• Check out time: 12.00 a.m.
• No communicating rooms are available at Le Tropical Attitude
Standard Sea View Room
The Standard Sea View rooms are decorated in Creole style, and comfortably
set with large beds. Each room has a sea view with either furnished
terrace or balcony.
• 2 adults + 1 infant (0/2 years)
• Area: 33m²
The Family Rooms are slightly set back in the tropical garden for
increased privacy and comfort. Each room offers a garden view with
either furnished terrace or balcony.
• 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 child/teens (0/17 years)
• Area: 58m²
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
‘All Inclusive’ Package includes (valid until
31st October 2011):
• Breakfast Buffet.
• Lunch Buffet at the main restaurant or 'Picnic Box'.
• Dinner Buffet or ‘Table d’hôte’
at the main restaurant.
• Tea/Coffee served throughout the day at the bar.
• Beverages will be served from 11h00 to 23h00 at the bar:
mineral water, soft drinks, beers, rum, gin, vodka, whisky, &
a selection of house wines for all meals.
As from 1st November 2011, 'All Inclusive' Package will
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner at Le Cocotier Restaurant.
• From 11h00 to 23h30: a selection of local beverages including
beer, tea, coffee, fruit juice, water, soft drinks, wine table,
local alcohols and spirits.
• Selected items from the minibar.
• Picnic baskets for guests going out for day excursion.
• Tea, coffee and pastries throughout the day at the bar and
• Available from 11h00 on the day of arrival till noon on
the day of departure.
Le Cocotier Restaurant:
• From 07h30 to 10h30: Breakfast buffet.
• From 12h15 to 14h30: ‘A la carte’ Lunch.
• From 19h30 to 21h30: Dinner theme buffet/table d’hôte.
La Canne à Sucre Bar:
• From 11h00 till 23h30: A selection of exotic cocktails available.
Activities & Facilities
Land activities (complimentary):
• 1 pool (from 65 cm to 2 m deep).
• Table tennis.
• Dart boards.
• Board games.
Land activities (for a supplement fee):
• Pool table.
Water activities (complimentary):
• Glass bottom boat.
• Pedal boat.
• Free boat shuttle to Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel jetty,
several times a day.
Water activities (for a supplement fee):
• Speed boat rides.
• Small game fishing.
• Big game fishing (on request).
• Water-skiing at Ile aux Cerfs.
Other services & facilities:
• Baby-sitting service (at extra cost, on request).
• Laundry (at extra cost).
• Boutique (open everyday from 08h30 to 20h00).
• Foreign currency exchange service facilities.
• Internet and Wi-Fi zone in public areas (at extra cost).
• Car rental service.
• 24h reception and security services.
• Shower and luggage rooms.
Sega show once a week.