BEAU RIVAGE RESORT MAURITIUS
Belle Mare Island, Mauritius
If you are having difficulty in making
your booking click
A spectacular stretch of sugar-white beach beckons on the east
coast at Belle Mare Mauritius on which the magnificent Beau Rivage
Resort Mauritius nestles along its shores. An impeccable hotel setting
exceptional high standards, Beau Rivage Resort oozes opulence, comfort
and elegance, the perfect luxury, yet relaxed, tropical getaway.
The resort has a long stretch of white sandy beach, directly in
front of the hotel, is dotted with thatched kiosks, which are ideal
for shade and relaxation.
The resort has a total of 174 rooms and suites. Its island setting
is also mirrored in its accommodation, each air-conditioned room
and suite appointed in warm tones with subtle Mauritian influences.
Facilities include minibars, TVs, tea and coffee-making facilities,
marble bathrooms, 24-hour room service and terraces or balconies
with ocean views.
• All rooms have a balcony or a terrace with a sea view
• Internet access
• Air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Bathroom with toilet, bath and separate shower
• Personal safe
• I.D.D. telephone
• Hair dryer
• T.V. with remote control, video and music channels
• Tea and Coffee-making facilities
• Private Jacuzzi in the suites
• DVD player in the senior suites
• CD/VCR player in the junior suites
• Multimedia TV System (informations related to the hotel
activities, Flash Info, access to Internet and Play Station (these
services will be charged to the client), choice of languages
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Enter the gastronomic world of Beau Rivage Resort
Mauritius, a culinary melting pot of tastes and atmospheres. The
variety of spices and ingredients from distant shores have been
a source of inspiration to our Executive Chef.
An expert in the art of French and cosmopolitan cuisines, he prepares
local products in a masterly fashion and has created an array of
tempting delicacies in our restaurants.
- Our main restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Evenings,
it caters for a variety of tables d'hôte, buffets and gala
dinners for our half board guests. This poolside alfresco restaurant
on the beach is famous for a splendid Mediterranean à la
carte menu for light lunches or for themed evening meals, with a
bar. From 15h00 to 17h30, afternoon tea and tempting pancakes are
served in elegant creole style.
- Our gastronomic restaurant combines the flavours of our multi-cultural
heritage: Indian and Chinese cuisines blend harmoniously with a
touch of French 'savoir-faire'.
- This elegant seafood dining room overlooking the spectacular swimming
pool and beautiful lagoon is idyllic for a romantic evening. On
Thursdays and Sundays, a special four-course lobster extravaganza
is the jewel in the seafood crown.
CLUB SAVANNE A BAR WITH AN AFRICAN BEAT
- (16H00 00H30) Set to the evocative rhythm of jazz, the piano bar
is the coolest meeting place on the island. Enjoy your favourite
cocktail and a Cuban cigar from our private collection in this unique
TROU LOU LOU
- Overlooking both the pool and the beach, this bar is the perfect
thirst quenching paradise for guests who want to make the most of
their sun-drenched holidays.
- In the heart of the lobby, the delicatessen shop will delight
many gourmets. Specializing in picnic hampers, it also displays
a range of refined products. Foie gras, caviar and all the local
favourites are enhanced by a selection of rum, international wines
- The turquoise lagoon, sheltered from the ocean by coral reef,
is a safe haven for water-sports and bathing.
- A long stretch of white sandy beach, directly in front of the
hotel, is dotted with thatched umbrella which are ideal for shade
- The magnificent 2000m2 swimming pool overlooks the lagoon and
includes a kids' pool.
• Swimming Pool
• Water activities.
• Land Activities
• Mini Club - The little mermaid.
• Conference / Seminar Room.
• Entertainment - local band, cabaret dances, sega shows.
• Room Service
• Business Centre
• Laundry Service
• Car Rental
• Sightseeing tours.
• Guest Information Counter.
• Hairdressing Salon
• Games room